So today I was doing some employment verifications, and someone’s job title was: SHIPPER. And I thought, that should be MY job title. I would be the best at it! They could pay me! This should happen!
But since it won't, have some shippy quotes, okay?(1) Think of up to
2025 ships you support.
(2) List them using descriptions of the characters involved rather than their names.
(3) Have your f-list guess as many of the ships as they can.
1. Haiku seems fitting:
Led Zeppelin versus ABBA,
2. Call them Mr. and Mrs. Dillon, TX
3. This romance is mostly written in the margins of borrowed books
4. STUPID BEE!!!!!!!111!!
5. Waffles are totally better than soup, okay?
6. The waiting is the hardest part. Because the waiting lasts a really, really long time, especially with all the deaths. But it’s totally worth it.
7. He’s pretty much obsessed with her hair, and who can blame him?
8. Princesses don’t marry kitchen boys, or so they tell me
9. I’m pretty sure most of their conversations involve at least one mention of baked goods
10. Having teddy bears pantomime their story was a really good call—they’re that adorable
11. She wants her bear won through some sort of demonstration of ring-tossing ability
12. The ultimate amnesia!fic. True love can’t be erased. This should make me want to hurl; instead, I ship.
13. Hell in high heels; the devil himself
14. Not even the rain has such small hands
15. There were tears on their wedding night, and my bet is that they were his
16. She’s a warped, repressed power-mad bitch, but he’d kill a dragon for and then drink her bathwater
17. They were better than good
18. Lesson learned: paying attention to your prospective-love’s social justice causes will pay off eventually, even if you think they’re silly and it takes seven years
19. They’re not magnets, but the same rule applies, no matter what he says
20. There’s blood on both of their hands; hers mostly comes from cleaning up after him, at least at the beginning
21. Their romance is WAY better than her parents’ probably because theirs has a sense of humor and is quotable enough to enter pop culture
22. His type is lanky brunettes with wicked jaws; good thing she fits the description
23. She smells like Paris and he lets her fly
24. Caterpillars and ducks
25. She definitely didn’t like him the first time she met him, but she couldn’t put a finger on why. My guess is that it was the mustache and that things got better once he got rid of it.( answers once they're guessed behind the cut )